Sunday, January 10, 2010

Musical Stairs

I'm not even going to get into it. I know. I suck at blogging.

But you know who doesn't suck?

The Swedes.

DDB Stockholm teamed with Volkswagen to top the 2009 Creativity charts with this melodious project. An initiative set to prove the theory that having fun can encourage good behavior. I love how simple this concept is and.. well, how simple people are.

Check it.



Seriously, How basic is mankind? I know we all love to fancy ourselves as such complicated, multifaceted individuals, but it's not that hard.

Stairs = Boring.

Piano Stairs = Awesome.

You don't have to go all the way to Odenplan to figure that out. But if you want to send me there, I'm not going to stop you.

Well... that's all I got for now.

More nourishment to come, I promise (all 4 of you).

No comments:

Post a Comment